PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please. On April, 8th there were labors, lohii proceeded till May, 18th...

Anna
23.07.2004, 10:03
Prompt, please.
On April, 8th there were labors, lohii proceeded till May, 18th, and on May, 28th have begun monthly, I have begun reception ZHanina, but till now a bleeding have not stopped. The doctor has registered Vicasolum, Oxytocinum and gluconat of a calcium intramusculary 5 days. Nyxes I do or make 2 days, but vydeleny it is not less. Whether enough the registered treatment or it is possible to help or assist still to something? Thanks.

evromedprestizh
27.07.2004, 04:04
Dear Anna! I recommend to pass or take place US of a uterus for revealing the rests of a placenta (a placental polyp). In case of its or his absence, I recommend to address to the doctor to the gynecologist for including or incorporation in the scheme or plan of treatment of a hormonal preparation under the special scheme or plan and with the greater or big maintenance or contents of hormones, than in ZHanine.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Anna
28.07.2004, 23:02
Thanks big, Feodor Nikolaevich! Yes, for the fifth day after sorts or labors did or made US of a uterus, was that's all right. Whether the placental polyp could be formed later?