PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the raised or increased maintenance or contents of man's hormones. To me have written out medicine Deksa...

Sasha
26.07.2004, 20:19
At me the raised or increased maintenance or contents of man's hormones. To me have written out a medicine Dexamethazonum, I have started it or him to accept. To instructions to it or him;them in by-effects it is written, that the raised or increased diaphoresis, acnes are observed. In the first put reception at me the diaphoresis and a skin has amplified became or began fat and sebaceous. Whether it is necessary to me to stop reception of a medicine or to continue? How this medicine influences a hormonal background? The doctor has told or said: At me the raised or increased maintenance or contents of man's hormones. Has written out medicines that I accepted to look or see them in the subsequent at analyses on hormones.

Malanova T.B.
28.07.2004, 02:47
Sasha, there is no so immediate reaction to Dexamethazonum as you have told or said. If at you is somenenija in treatment descend or go to the doctor and find out all with it or him.