PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Not for a long time I have learned or have found out "secret" of our family (which why...

Alina
22.07.2004, 18:17
Hello the doctor. Not for a long time I have learned or have found out "secret" of our family (which pochemu-that from me all this time hid) and would like to understand all itself. At my father 2 group of a blood (rezus-positive), at mother - 3 group of a blood (rezus-negative). I was born with 4 (?) group and with a negative rhesus. I always considered or counted, that children inherit group of a blood from one of the parents. At me not so. There is that I not the child of the father? Help or assist to understand. THANKS

The anonym
24.07.2004, 00:22
Rezuf the factor can be any. At your father 2 group - And; at your mum 3 group - In; at you 4 (AV). At a combination of 2 and 3 groups of a blood the child can have ANY group.

The anonym
24.07.2004, 16:29
PS: 2 Margo... If at parents of 1 and 2 groups of a blood the child can have ONLY 1 or 2 group.

The anonym
26.07.2004, 08:21
By the way, Margo, should remember who all taki the father of yours syna-))) the Combination of 1 group (0) and 4 (AV) gives you only 2 or 3 group.

Kuznetsova E.A.
26.07.2004, 15:22
For groups of a blood some genes respond. The combination of two of them, and such combinations can be a little, defines or determines group of a blood. I shall open to you even greater or big "secret", if your parents of a homozygote (that is two identical repetitions of a gene have) all of them children will be only with IV group. So, that you most, that are the daughter of the parents.

Alina
27.07.2004, 01:51
G-zha Kuznetsova. Many thanks for the answer to mine vopross (from February, 09th 2003 06 : 04 : 44) and "secret" of our family. But I have noticed in your answer that if my parents of a homozygote ALL their children will be with 4 grupoj bloods. A trouble that I have a smaller brother (from the same parents) at which 2 (+) group of a blood (?). It has even more intrigued me. Otette to me pozhaljsta, I ask you. Many thanks.