PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor has written out to me Diane-35. To my question on reliability of a preparation has responded...

Olga
24.07.2004, 11:53
The doctor has written out to me Diane-35. To my question on reliability of a preparation has responded " practically 100 percent or interests ", however when I have told or said, that I now at all do not plan a birth of the child, have advised to use in the middle of a cycle a condom or the interrupted sexual certificate or act. What it is 100 percent or interests? And why in the middle if to instructions it is written, what the miss or passing of a tablet is especially dangerous in the beginning and in the extremity or end of a cycle? Whether there can come or step pregnancy if within a month without additional agents all was by way of? What to do or make, to exclude abortion and undesirable pregnancy? Mine boj-the friend names me the paranoiac...

Soboleva L.I.
25.07.2004, 09:19
Olga, it is not necessary to experience too! Oral contraceptives including Diane-35, really render the contraceptive effect which is coming nearer to 100 %. However, during the first cycle sometimes the ovulation is not blocked. Therefore at reception of the first packing tablets recommend additional preservation in the first 2 weeks.
In the further if you will not forget to accept a tablet no undesirable pregnancy threatens you.