PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My girl for 4 weeks of pregnancy. I have learned or have found out, that at them in family mum wears...

Andre
22.07.2004, 06:26
My girl for 4 weeks of pregnancy. I have learned or have found out, that at them in family mum the carrier or bearer of a hemophilia. The father is healthy. The brother is sick. She means can be both the carrier or bearer, and healthy. If she is healthy, on idea we will have a healthy child. A question such: and further, in following generations this illness or disease again can be shown?

Kuznetsova E.A.
23.07.2004, 03:56
To answer this question to your pair neohodimo to spend molecular testing a carriage of a pathological gene, and then, if it will be necessary (if yours devushka-the carrier or bearer, and a fetus of a male) and antenatal diagnostics.

Kuznetsova E.A.
23.07.2004, 19:32
To answer this question to your pair neohodimo to spend molecular testing a carriage of a pathological gene, and then, if it will be necessary (if yours devushka-the carrier or bearer, and a fetus of a male) and antenatal diagnostics. If your girl is not the carrier or bearer concerning your children it is possible to be quiet. Concerning other generations: to exclude their occurring with other carriers or bearers can nobody.

Kuznetsova E.A.
25.07.2004, 07:54
To answer this question to your pair neohodimo to spend molecular testing a carriage of a pathological gene, and then, if it will be necessary (if yours devushka-the carrier or bearer, and a fetus of a male) and antenatal diagnostics. If your girl is not the carrier or bearer concerning your children it is possible to be quiet. Concerning other generations: theoretically to exclude their occurring with others "nositelnitsami" or men can nobody.