PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, what to me to do or make? At me term 9 ak. Weeks. My doctor does not want a message...

The anonym
21.07.2004, 03:29
Tell or Say, what to me to do or make? At me term 9 ak. Weeks. My doctor does not wish to send me on US, t. To. It is harmful, speaks, that after delivery of analyses and so all will be visible, and US we shall make after 20 weeks. On your site I read, that US to do or make necessarily. Whether rights the doctor, or me against its or his will to make independently US, whether it is valid harmfully for a fetus. Thanks.

The anonym
21.07.2004, 15:40
To send it is necessary such doctor! And far away!
And the US recommend to do or make a minimum one time in each trimester.

22.07.2004, 22:55
Notice please that here everyone the second lays on conservation. Do or make US on 14 week to check up a fetus on absence of defects (the US on ranshih terms will not show it or this to you). And if you do not have problems when a fetus to check necessarily!!!, do not stimulate itself in vain. And in general mum always chustvuet is better.

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.07.2004, 03:17
For diagnostics of developmental anomalies it is required to do or make US in term of 10 14 weeks. Better against will independently, than then to bite elbows.