PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I accept tablets Diane-35, but in the first 14 days not...

Elena
22.07.2004, 19:38
Hello, the doctor! I accept tablets Diane-35, but in the first 14 days was not protected by other methods. What probability what there will come or step pregnancy? In advance thanks for the answer.

Evgenie
23.07.2004, 07:38
Greetings, Lena if I am not mistaken you prinemaesh a preparation the first month? I the same... Already probably has travelled all over all Internet up and down and I know probably about this preparation everything including as he influences an organism (possible or probable side effects). I saw a question similar to yours on any site and there the expert has responded - that the probability to become pregnant remains same. As well as at, if you not prinemala to Diana... Contraceptive action will begin only about 14 days of reception... I hope, that all will manage...
And still - there is an offer to correspond as I tolko-that the same has begun its or his reception... (madlen2001@rambler. ru) success!