PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Question following: during the sexual certificate or act I did not use pre...

Ilya
20.07.2004, 12:22
Hello, the Question following: during the sexual certificate or act I did not use a condom, the truth was " the interrupted sexual certificate or act ". Then, approximately in half an hour, there was one more such sexual certificate or act. Actually me the question, what disturbs probability of pregnancy at the girlfriend in this situation?

Elenka
21.07.2004, 11:53
In general the interrupted sexual certificate or act very unreliable thing... From 3 relations 2 can end with pregnancy....... .tak that it is better to accept to your girlfriend special tablets.

Victoria
22.07.2004, 07:04
We with the husband live 2, 5 years. Were always protected by means of the interrupted sexual certificate or act by virtue of that to me reception of hormonal tablets is undesirable, and the condom is inconvenient. Both are healthy (as to sterility or barrenness) and I while time has not become pregnant. Though to tell the truth it is better to use more reliable method.