PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor!!!! Help or assist pozhajlusta.!!!! Here already there is more than week at me n...

Olga
18.07.2004, 10:30
Uv. The doctor!!!! Help or assist pozhajlusta.!!!! Here already there is more than week at me reddening greater or big and small sexual labiums is observed, there is a small itch and any strange not that that allocation, but something of type of it or this in the field of a clitoris, kak-budtokatyshi such. I understand, that it is very complex or difficult to give in absentia advice or councils, but very much you I ask, help or assist advice or council... .mozhet it is necessary to be washed away with potassium permanganate or any spets. A solution? And how in general it to treat? What is it can be in general?.... At me it for the first time. To me 27 years, I nurse the child 8 oh month. In advance many thanks!!!

Malanova T.B.
21.07.2004, 10:34
Olja, without smears no treatment is appointed or nominated. It is necessary to see, give all over again preliminary references, and then, on the basis of smears, to spend high-grade treatment. Up to a campaign to the doctor it is possible to advise only usual podmyvanie.