PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Do or Make nyxes no-shpy (a hypertonus, threat of discontinuing we take.). Understands...

Irina
11.07.2004, 02:55
Do or Make nyxes no-shpy (a hypertonus, threat of discontinuing we take.). Understand, that place brutally hurts, neither to sit down, nor to lay down, to bend down, on a stomach or belly will not lay down any more. And a regimen - strictly bed. Except for an iodic grid of anything in a head does not come, and the grid cardinally does not help or assist. Can, there are any agents on simplification of a situation? Advise, and that having pricked is necessary still a great lot.

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 21:18
No, for you, the pregnant woman, other variants are not present.

Elena
17.07.2004, 08:42
I had a suspicion on ZPPP, having handed over analyses to me have told or said, that have revealed nothing. to. I am rather selective in communications or connections suspicion even was more on a fungus, instead of a venerology, but nevertheless was checked and on it or her - have not found out. To me have put a dysbacteriosis. And I addressed in connection with change vydeleny - they became a little bit more dense and color has slightly changed. Still to me have told or said, that at me small errozija. Whether it can be connected really with a dysbacteriosis. Now I for prophylaxis accepted polizhinaks and have advised Eubikor. Vydelenijam the same consistence has returned, but color has not changed yet.

Malanova T.B.
21.07.2004, 04:16
If analyses will be normanye any medical actions to spend it is not necessary.