PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Such question: to 11 years has transferred or carried a lymphogranulomatosis, a little...

leeo
12.07.2004, 19:57
Good afternoon! Such question: to 11 years has transferred or carried a lymphogranulomatosis, some courses chemio and radial therapy. Now in it or this to year (to me now 28 years) have found out a tuberculosis serious, but have already written out. Gynecologic problems are not present, except for an irregular cycle, the doctor speaks, it iz-for onko treatments in the childhood. Whether it is possible for me to get or start basically in general the child, or to not risk is better, after all that chemistry and an irradiation and antibiotics? If it is possible to give birth to the healthy child, through how much after the termination or ending of antituberculous or antitubercular therapy? Thanks!

Svetlana
15.07.2004, 07:02
To me the genetics seems in your case to receive is better consultation qualified. And to not solve so vital question on the basis of someone's, not always competent opinion.

evromedprestizh
18.07.2004, 18:47
Oncology there is nothing. You are removed or taken off from the account. Cure a tuberculosis and in 1 year plan ber-t. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.