PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pomagite to find the doctor Situation such at us. We with the husband live 5 years. We n...

anjuta
15.07.2004, 04:20
pomagite to find the doctor
Situation such at us. We with the husband live 5 years.
We are not protected 4. HE was married. They had tazhe a problem on
To birth of the child. But me govarili that problems at Tatyana (its or his the first
The wife). But has passed or has taken place 5 years as they rastalis she has become pregnant now from drugo
The husband. She can was treated, I cannot know we with her neoobshchaemsja.
I have solved that it is necessary to be surveyed.
. All over again I nachila inspection, but me have told or said that first of all it is necessary to survey
The husband. A problem at the husband at it or him bad analyses spermogramy. When we
zdali the analysis to him have told or said that zdat the analysis of a blood it now is necessary
Costs or Stands 100 $ and delt them will be month. It has confused it or him also he has solved that
It is necessary to find other doctor. Analyses zdavali Open Company " " street Pokrovka
Analyses such volume 4, 5, in 1-10 from them of 40 % aktivnopodvizhnyh
20 % slabopodvizhnyh 40 % motionless. 60 % alive motionless
40 % pathological spermot. In points of a cell of 3.1 % spermogeneza,
5 % units spermotazojdov, leucocytes 2 4
It is interesting to me to do or make the analysis of a blood what for. The MOST IMPORTANT WOULD be desirable
TO FIND DOCTOR KOTORY OJASNJAL ALL THAT HE DOES or MAKES, AND FOR WHAT TAKES MONEY
100 $ IT IS NOT A LOT OF. BUT IT TOO MONEY THAT THEM SIMPLY TO GIVE TO THAT THAT, YES
THERE HAVE suggested TO ADDRESS In LABORATORY, Instead of In CASH DEPARTMENT OPLAIT
THE ANALYSIS, IT HAS VERY MUCH CONFUSED,

Kamenetskij B.A.
15.07.2004, 09:11
The vow of silence in a combination with 100 by cash department really should guard.

anjuta
16.07.2004, 22:24
razjasnite please analyses of the husband, and what for after them zdavat a blood. Analyses such volume 4, 5, in 1-10 from them of 40 % aktivnopodvizhnyh 20 % slabopodvizhnyh 40 % motionless. 60 % alive motionless 40 % pathological spermot. In points of a cell of 3.1 % spermogeneza, 5 % units spermotazojdov, leucocytes 2 4

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.07.2004, 12:21
Unfortunately cited data it is complex or difficult to interpret t. To. Are executed not by the standard criteria the CART.