PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me the crack on a clitoris several months ago was formed...

Natasha
14.07.2004, 21:25
Hello. At me the crack on a clitoris, in bond with an internal sexual labium which periodically annoyingly itchs, plus inside a clitoris constantly wet several months ago was formed and by pressing painful. Allocation and a vagina normal, do not cause or cause trouble. It is unique that else disturbed but few now - a crack of a proctal or an anal aperture, now almost all ok, (I used for this purpose ointment for gemmoroja both proctal or anal cracks and an itch). For a clitoris tried to try or taste antimicotic ointment and that above-stated for cracks - does not help or assist. The only thing that reduces an itch - the application of a cotton plug with hlorgeksidinom. At research half a year back (I already had this problem with a clitoris then) is not revealed neither usual, nor the latent infections. The partner constant. My gynecologist has found out an inflammation of a clitoris but could not tell or say what is it. I use cottonous linen for exception of intertrigoes... Advise.

Malanova T.B.
18.07.2004, 06:33
The selftreatment - is always bad. Visit on reception.