PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. 1. The gynecologist has told or said to me, that at me roofing felts papilommy, roofing felts ka...

Tatyana
16.07.2004, 11:14
Hello.
1. The gynecologist has told or said to me, that at me roofing felts papilommy, roofing felts kandilomy (I have not caught, but I so understand, what is it one and too). Tell or say, please, as they could appear if to exclude a sexual way of infection (as I have read through he the basic, but I did not have contacts except for the husband) At it or him any visible attributes of disease are not present. And extraneous contacts too was not. What is the time can pass or take place from infection before external display of disease? If that is possible describe not sexual way of infection more in detail.
2. At me erosion shejki, the doctor writes out treatment, but my husband is nervous and at times refuses to accept tablets, motivating with that what is this infinite disease and sklolko can be treated it or him. How it or him to convince? Whether probably full treatment of erosion, or this disease demands constant treatment? I plan votorogo the child and consequently cauterization while have postponed.

Malanova T.B.
17.07.2004, 18:32
Condylomas can appear and at household infection - is contact (gde-that have sat down or lodge on dirty?). And erosion is treated only by the wife, and here your husband? And if at the given birth or travailled woman erosion does not heal, it or her cauterize.