PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Term of my pregnancy 33 34 ned., recently did or made US and me...

Alain
13.07.2004, 17:49
Good afternoon! Term of my pregnancy 33 34 ned., recently did or made US and to me have told or said, that umenja the small child, weight 1790, a head on 32 33., a stomach or belly on 31 32., femurs 31 32. And more umenja an oligoamnios. From for what it can be and than it threatens my kid?

Sasha
17.07.2004, 06:51
Alain, do not experience. It is necessary to look body height of the kid in dynamics or changes. To you, possibly, already the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to make uzi in two weeks and whether to look or see podrosli a stomach or belly and femurs. The head at you corresponds or meets to term. Doctors in general consider or count backlog in day or bottom;fundus of week as norm or rate. I had a similar situation - at malyshki the tummy from 27 weeks has started to lag behind on 1, 5 then on 2, and to sorts or labors for 2, 5 weeks. I have given birth in time, the only thing, that the girl maloveskaja (2590 gr.). On an oligoamnios of anything concrete I can not tell or say, t. To. At me has appeared last weeks pregnancy and it ukazyvlo, that I shall soon give birth, but nevertheless to me tried to treat it or him Trentalum, aktoveginom, ozone. I wish you confidence that all will be good, yes, I think, that to you will suggest to lay down in a maternity home and to feed up the kid - do not refuse, still it is possible vyravnit the sizes!!!!!!