PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Already practically in current of year I test cutting pains on an input or entrance in vaginas...

Elena
13.07.2004, 02:17
Already practically in current of year I test cutting pains on an input or entrance in a vagina in the beginning of sex (when the partner starts to enter a member) and sometimes and during it or him. nekotorroe time back at me have found out extensive erroziju shejki matki-thought it iz-for it or her. Now to me it or her have partially cured, nezazhila only the back wall, however with pains I do not see any changes? There can be you can something advise? The partner constant. Except for occasionally happening thrush of other diseases like is not present.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.07.2004, 11:14
Problem most likely not iz-for erosions, and iz-for insufficient humidifications of a vagina, either disharmony of the sizes, or a psychological spirit on a pain. If there are no anatomic deviations or rejections, it is desirable prooknsultirovatsja at the sexopathologist.

Oshchepkova S.R.
15.07.2004, 09:58
1. It is necessary to be surveyed on all ZPPP and to you, and the partner; 2. To use an intim - a cream; 3. To make US - to look gynecologic diseases; 4. To finish the cure ESHM. If periodically there is a thrush - it is necessary to search for the reason of its or her occurrence, and them can be much.