PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me term of 20 weeks. The temperature up to 37.6 tonight has risen. Pains...

Elizabeth
13.07.2004, 19:53
At me term of 20 weeks. The temperature up to 37.6 tonight has risen. The head, a throat, tussis hurts. Very much I worry for the kid! Whether tell or say, please, it can affect or influence it or him? It is possible to be treated by what preparations to not do much harm to him?

Oshchepkova S.R.
15.07.2004, 09:31
At tussis a homeopathy + bronhikumparatsetomol inside on 325 - 650 mg everyone 3 - 4 hours, Analginum. Aspirinum is counter-indicative. Pinosol in a nose dig in or instill + euforbium kompozitum nazentropfen With (homeopathy). Tussis: inhalations with Mentholum, alkaline inhalations, mucous broth altejnogo a root, mixture from termopsisa. Frequent, warm drink should be obligatory: hot tea with a lemon or honey, milk with soda or "borzhomi", lime tea. Vitamins: Acidum ascorbinicum and Rutinum. If it is a flu it is adverse, t. To. The probability of an abortion and probability of a becoming infected of a fetus increases. Developmental anomalies at a fetus are improbable. At ORVI all is much easier - it is possible to not worry.