PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! This month has started to drink "Marvelon", earlier at me menstruats...

Natali
11.07.2004, 16:56
Hello! This month has started to drink "Marvelon", earlier at me the menses was 5 days, and now, I drink tablets two weeks and two weeks at me "botched work". Such never was earlier. Can to me it is necessary to replace a preparation? If yes, what tablets it is better and as to them to pass. Thanks.

An
12.07.2004, 22:30
I do not know, that the doctor will advise, but I would replace. marvelon - not the most good tablets, especially if them the doctor (did not register morals: it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor!)

Ira
13.07.2004, 15:02
Marvelon-an awful preparation! Throw it or him urgently. At me botched work was not, but I have started so strongly to recover, that for 2 years of reception of it or this Marvelona have typed or collected 13 kg. Has thrown it or him, and hardly has hardly got rid of weight. And the gynecologist uvrjala me, that increases in weight will not be. So that.

polina
14.07.2004, 20:26
Hi, Natali! I completely agree with Iroj, only she for 2 years has typed or collected weight, I for couple of months have typed or collected 20 kg, now in flours or torments from them izbavljabs. To me it or him have appointed or nominated to adjust a cycle, but also a cycle have not adjusted both weight privalili, and monthly awls awfully.