PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My former girl likely is pregnant from me. Obort she to do or make does not want to her...

Dmitry.
06.07.2004, 13:16
My former girl likely is pregnant from me. Obort she to do or make does not want to her only 15 and me 17.
And if she will give birth? I leave in army. Whether at it or her the big term of 3 weeks it is possible as that will get rid of the child?

Marina
07.07.2004, 20:54
I not the doctor, simply constant reader of conference, but nevertheless wish to respond you. Certainly 15 years are very little for that what to give birth to the child, but as you have already made it or him (t. e. Have entered an adult life though not somnenno early) I consider or count as to act you now should on the adult, namely obdumanno and vzveshenno as in the first it would be impossible to admit or allow that from for aspirations izbyvitsja from the child your girl has suffered, namely could not in distant shem have children, and vo-the second is possible or probable by a birth of the child now She you most likely are not ready. Therefore I would recommend you to address to the doctor what to not risk Its or Her health.
And upasi you the god from that what to listen and the more so to try or taste on itself old antiquated ways of disposal from the child they frequently conduct to very serious complications and eventually sve peerly come to an end with hospital.
And in general on such small term if you address to doctors at them is - to mine any preparations accepting which (under observation! It is out-patient) you will reach or achieve desirable.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 14:00
In any army you will not leave, while to the child 3 years will not be executed. But - to mine, parents of your girlfriend should solve, to her in fact are not present 16.

Oshchepkova S.R.
09.07.2004, 11:03
In your situation most likely you will have a delay from army at the registered marriage or spoilage. Your situation depends on the decision of many people. To be engaged in an abortion independently I do not recommend - kriminal. Address for the help in female consultation and survey the girl.