PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1. At me a problem about a floor. A life. It is strange, that she has appeared now, when...

Alisa
09.07.2004, 04:23
1. At me a problem about a floor. A life. It is strange, that she has appeared now when I live with constant partneroma 2, 5 years, earlier all was normal, a floor. Certificates or acts passed or took place without problems, always there was enough greasing, and now (about a floor of year back) problems have suddenly begun. I began to be raised or excited badly, practically never it or him I want, though I like strongly and our attitudes or relations at all izmenili in the inferior party or side, even on the contrary. Accordingly about any greasing cannot be both speeches and a floor. The certificate or act occurs or happens to an awful pain. And reaches even that in a perineum is formed ranka, which truth in 2 3 days heals if to not be engaged in sex. What to me has occured or happened? Can, these are time or temporary changes? And whether correctly I understand, what this ranka from dryness of a vagina? Whether it is dangerous, in fact she at me appears now each time after a floor. The certificate or act? 2. Very much I ask to name though odno-two names ljubrikantov - not the general or common phrases, namely concrete names which I can ask in a drugstore (we we use a condom

Irtuganov N.S.
09.07.2004, 07:28
Dear Alisa! I Name particularly: similar complaints (depression of a sexual inclination) can be display of disturbance of function endocrine sitemy, for example, giperprolaktinemii. You need to visit or attend the doctor. If you live in Moscow - is ready you prokonsulitrvoat internally. My D-r23@yandex. ru address