PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! If uzi has shown on term of 14 weeks, that all is normal and...

kassandra
07.07.2004, 00:35
The dear doctor! If uzi has shown on term of 14 weeks, what all is normal also pathologies has not revealed, whether necessarily to me to hand over the analysis on AFP and HGCH now in 17 weeks? In fact all is already generated and now only grows. In consultation demand, that I have handed over, but I handed over these analyses on term of 13 weeks in a direction of consultation, and then genetik have told or said, that on this term the analysis was unrepresentative. And in fact it is all of money which send away or have left in vain iz-for mistakes or errors of the doctor. Very much I wait the answer!!!

Kuznetsova E.A.
08.07.2004, 05:06
For a genetic pathology is so, moreover it is necessary to hand over strictly on term of 16 18 weeks a blood on alfa-a fetoprotein and chorionic Gonadotropinum, but gynecologists still have also analyses. I do not know your age. For women 35 years or if at UZI-stov there are any doubts this analysis to make are more senior is necessary.