PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. The doctor help or assist me with my problem. Purposes or Appointments of the doctor were t...

Sofia
02.07.2004, 16:26
Hello. The doctor help or assist me with my problem.
Purposes or Appointments of the doctor were such: three cycles Diane-35, in the following after a cancelling diane a cycle with 10 for 25 day djufaston. Now mine the doctor at conference in Moscow, I cannot ask it or her. And questions have arisen...

1. I have drunk last tablet diane, next day is the first day of a new cycle? Or day when have begun monthly as they have gone or send for the third day after a cancelling diane? It is necessary djufaston to start to drink, and when, I have not absolutely understood...

2. The doctor has told or said to measure BT. Has started to measure from first day of a cancelling diane. Today 8 j day. The temperature keeps at a level 36, 8 36, 9 and to fall, similar, is not going to. It is normal? When she should come to norm or rate?

Please "educate" me.

Malanova T.B.
06.07.2004, 14:30
1. The beginning of a cycle - from the moment of the beginning vydeleny. 2. Djufaston it is drunk with 16 for 25 day of a cycle. 3. In the first phase such temperature also should be.