PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Excuse for troubling, but very much I ask to not postpone mine...

Oksana
02.07.2004, 20:35
Hello.
Excuse for troubling, but very much I ask to not postpone my question.
To me 22 years. I had a desired pregnancy. On term of 36 weeks of pregnancy has occured or happened antenatalnaja destruction of a fetus. The fetus did not move in current of 1 day, on US - a cardiac standstill. At once have caused or called births in time. The full-term girl developed on terms was born. Tazovoe a presentation.
On term of 4 6 weeks has transferred or carried ORVI with temperature. On term of 11 12 weeks threat of discontinuing, on term of 17 18 weeks prof. Treatment. On US on term of 23 24 weeks - ehogennost an intestine it is a little bit raised or increased. Other development in norm or rate. Doctors have told or said, that that's all right, recommended to save pregnancy. On US of 32 weeks the same diagnosis.
Toxicosis, pressure, gestoza, etc. by-effects were not. Infectious sexual illnesses or diseases never hurted.
Histology of a placenta: a variant promezhutochno-deformed vorsin.
The pathoanathomical diagnosis: a fetal asphyxia, an edema of a brain, a prematurity (absence of a kernel or core of ossification in a diaphysis of a femur), a hydrothorax. (further one word to not disassemble). Any infections have not found.

Very much I ask to explain, if it is possible, that this conclusion of a placenta and a fetus means, and also iz-for what it could occur or happen, if all went well.
In advance thanks

evromedprestizh
06.07.2004, 03:00
By results of a histology it is similar to an infection. It is desirable to pass or take place detailed inspection: on infections (especially virus), immunologic, hormonal, etc. Then it will be possible to appoint or nominate a course for preparation to ber-ti. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.