PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The delay has passed a mark in two weeks and today I have gone in ZHK, the test...

Marina
01.07.2004, 01:22
The delay has passed a mark in two weeks and today I have gone in ZHK, tests - former are silent: (Since morning already something began to pull a bottom of a stomach or belly, and after an occurring with fingers of the doctor so in general has ached and began to appear brown allocation. The mood at me has fallen, vrachiha speaks a pier a uterus at me maaalenkaja, but all has peerly sent both on US and on delivery of a blood. Rezltaty bloods only on Monday: (Uzi nothing has seen, but something there utolshcheno and vrachiha while is silent, a verdict has not born or has not taken out. "Has at parting encouraged", the pier if a stomach or belly will hurt or be ill;be sick, can go to hospital at once... I more shortly sit now in gloomy mood, and the stomach or belly pulls and pulls... It is too much concurrences recently who is interesting so has over me decided to mock... ehhh

Asya
03.07.2004, 03:18
The main thing to not lose courage

Darya
05.07.2004, 16:06
If you the pregnant woman after survey of the doctor, can be allocation. And on the bill of a stomach or belly, vypy nosh-pu also calm down.