PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, good afternoon I have given birth to the child on December, 22nd 2002, cesarean. Up to 3 me...

Olga
02.07.2004, 17:06
The doctor, good afternoon
I have given birth to the child on December, 22nd 2002, cesarean.
Till 3 months were on thoracal feeding, then feedings have remained only night and morning.
Monthly the first after sorts or labors send or have come 15.09.03, and to this day there is no their repetition.
Tests for pregnancy negative.
Prompt. .chto it can be.
I nurse till now.
Thankful in advance.

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 23:19
Probably, that the lactational amenorrhea, probably, pregnancy proceeds. But the US should be made.

Olga
05.07.2004, 11:48
The doctor, good afternoon.
By your advice or council descended or went on uzi. Pregnancy it is not revealed. Now I shall list results. So: the body of the womb is defined or determined in usual position, the form and the sizes usual, length 40, peredne-back 34, width 50, in a projection of cicatrix linear gipereh. vkl-I (kaltsinaty), struktra a myometrium am changed due to diffusive or diffuse changes, M-an echo: thickness 10, borders precise, contours equal, ehostruktura is not changed. Endometry corresponds or meets to 1 phase, mismatches a phase of a menstrual cycle, the cavity of the uterus is not deformed, shejka uteruses is defined or determined, structure or frame: brushes endotservina (it is not assured, that has correctly copied), the Left ovary is defined or determined, the sizes usual: length 30, thickness 24, width 31, structure or frame: max anehog. vkl-e d 18 (persist-tsija folju?), The right ovary is defined or determined, the sizes usual: length 30, thickness 25, width 28, Structure or Frame usual. Pathological educations in the field of a small basin are not defined or determined, the free liquid - is not defined or determined. The conclusion: a status after kes. Sections. A fetal egg in a cavity of the uterus and behind its or her limits.
Here, but it does not explain to me. .pochemu is not present monthly.
Please comment on results of research.
Thankful in advance.