PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for consultations, you very much support or maintain me, though now especially not...

Tatyana
03.07.2004, 06:37
Thanks for consultations, you very much support or maintain me, though now especially it is not necessary to have fun. In the last cycle I accepted estrafem with 5, 2. In day, and Norcolutum with 16 dts.
Has occured or happened 2 consecutive ovualjatsii - on 16 and on 22 dts, at first in left and then in the right ovary. And for 5 day of a current cycle - have found out a cyst of a yellow body 33 in the left ovary (on 22 dts the ovary was normal). Have appointed or nominated Logest (m.. I have muddled the name) - zhdems resorptions of a cyst. On how much the given phenomenon is dangerous and how the cyst can soon resolve? Whether it is possible on such background, not accepting Logesta this month in a following cycle to become pregnant? Whether it is necessary to accept now Logest?
Thanks in advance for the answer, and that I have simply become puzzled:)) Tatyana.

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.07.2004, 16:02
It is necessary to accept legest two - three cycles, then to spend stimulation of an ovulation on a background of estrogens and Progestinums (it is better natural - djufaston, uterozhestan)

Tatyana
04.07.2004, 03:31
Thanks, you very much help or assist me and support or maintain me! On you I shall consult also you to obey!