PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, what chance at me to bear or take out it is pregnant...

Elena
01.07.2004, 01:46
Hello!
Prompt, please, what chance at me to bear or take out pregnancy if I negative resuz-the factor, at the husband positive, at me had 3 abortions, last 2, 5 years ago. My doctor in this occasion does not speak anything to me, and to become pregnant has resolved. Whether it is necessary for something to undertake necessarily UP TO pregnancy?

Ekaterina.
01.07.2004, 15:03
Chances are, but most likely, it will be not easy or light. In fact you have made 3 abortions and most likely did not enter gamma-a globulin. You need to find the competent doctor and all pregnancy to hand over a blood on antibodies. If they will raise or increase - to pass or take place sootvetsvujushchee treatment. This all concerns or touches a case if the fetus will be rezus-positive. Success.

evromedprestizh
03.07.2004, 00:49
Up to 30 hand over a blood on a rhesus of an antibody once a month, after 1 times in 2 ned. On a regular basis pass or take place US and dopplerometriju. Chances good at regular observation and well-timed treatment. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.