PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. Budte are kind do not leave a question not responded. At me posl....

Inna
29.06.2004, 08:00
Zdrastvujte. Budte are kind do not leave a question not responded. At me posl. The menses has begun on March, 4th. (a cycle 28 30) In March were not predohrannyonye sexual certificates or acts. Later weeks 2 2.5 (after menstr-ii) at me was a strong giddiness. A little bit the breast then began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Steel chusvitelnye dummies or papillas. Appetite has appeared. A sleepiness terrible. Also once hurted or was ill;was sick (1) gde-that in ovaries. Later week chusvitelnost papillas has disappeared. The breast 29, on March, 30th again Was ill. Here already! On April, 1st the breast has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick., there were pains as before monthly. On April, 2nd pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly a little. Bt since March, 30th 37 37.1. Monthly all is not present. I very much experience, whether was at me the interrupted pregnancy and in general is possible or probable, that I am pregnant. The test della on March, 30th (one stria). Please otvette, zaranneee THANKS.

Malanova T.B.
02.07.2004, 20:24
Prospective term of the next menses - till April, 4th so about pregnancy to speak while early.