PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I ask you, answer my question. I am More than month back was...

Julia
28.06.2004, 15:17
Hello! I ask you, answer my question. I am More than month back was on reception at the gynecologist as disturbed pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and could not become pregnant (4 months) tried. The doctor has told or said that at me "endomentriozik", but anything with it or him to do or make did not advise, though survey has passed or has taken place very morbidly. Has sent me on US, has returned therefrom with the diagnosis multifunctional ovaries. The doctor has told or said, that, most likely, at me a problem with hormones. Has handed over a blood, took rectal temperature month. Yesterday has come again to the doctor. Survey has passed or has taken place this time bezbolezneno. Hormones in norm or rate, temperature normal. So why at me not poluchetsja to become pregnant and than can be caused or called multifollikuljarnost ovaries if not by hormones? The doctor to my questions could not respond.

Malanova T.B.
01.07.2004, 03:44
The reason, certainly, is. But you not doobsledovany. The question on sterility or barrenness is put only after a year of a regular sexual life.