PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am pregnant. Monthly was not nearby 2 h months (but it does not mean, that I...

Masha
27.06.2004, 18:51
I am pregnant. Monthly was not nearby 2 h months (but it does not mean, that I am pregnant 2 months, tk at me the regimen till now was not established or installed, it is possible even in my case etoschitat norm or rate, tk they came churez 1, 5 mesjatsa-2. The gynecologist to me has told or said, that at me all vostanovitsja in due course. To me of 17, 5 years, and the cycle has begun when to me was almost 16. The matter is that I have bought or purchased tests in a drugstore, and there was a pregnant woman. Advise what abortion better, and can what tablets that there was an abortion? I cannot naturally leave the child, 1 yj a course all life ahead. Mum does not know, she understanding, but reproaches for all life are not necessary to me. The guy certainly too is. Plus to all at me a clamidiosis, a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma, a thrush and something or something else. How to me to get rid of all it or this? Can eat any agent which will be both from pregnancy and from internal infections? Though it would be very naive. To me advised vacuum abortion. Than he is better? Also it is possible to learn or find out still quotations, approximately? Many thanks.

Malanova T.B.
29.06.2004, 03:55
And it can be not pregnant you. Descend or go on US in consultation.

Masha
30.06.2004, 19:20
The doctor, and it is possible more in detail on all questions? Thanks.