PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I hope to the aid d. Pasenjuk. Today vpevye has come on US, 13 14 not...

Xenia
27.06.2004, 18:57
Very much I hope to the aid d. Pasenjuk. Today vpevye has come on US, 13 14 weeks (the first day of last monthly 26.10.03). They write: 1) On a children's surface in f/z gipoeho. Education 2117 - kistahromona? 2) VPR heads of 32 mm, a femur 21 - 16? But it or this cannot be, what is it all means. Osobeno I am am excited with a cyst. What to do or make, in what can result or bring? At me really pulls in left to a side but as I understand it iz-for cysts of a yellow body which a year disturbs me and all hurts equally. In the anamnesis 1988 (in vozrase 12) excision of a cyst of the right ovary, with excision of a cyst and a resection of an ovary. But now me it except for a cyst of a yellow body does not disturb that! During pregnancy nothing hurted or was ill;was sick, even the toxicosis was not. Few times the migraine only was. My doctors only have advised to pass or take place once again US in 2 weeks, without explanations that, why to what can bring. I very much worry.

child
30.06.2004, 18:37
Xenia! Your question set in conference - the gynecologist, t is better. To. Here the doctor seldom responds!