PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! Up to not old time did not suspect about the ...

Igor
26.06.2004, 02:58
Hello the dear doctor! Up to not old time did not suspect about the diagnosis, however analyses of a semen have shown individual spermatozoons in a seed or spermatic liquid, what opportunities of a fertilization at not successful treatment?

Sergey
29.06.2004, 22:50
Actually all more often the reason of absence of children in family is bad spermogramma the spouse. Not time was necessary to face this problem and to help or assist men. Write, it is possible or probable also to you I shall help or assist advice or council. vip6k@bk. ru

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.06.2004, 01:07
Serious disturbances of a spermatogenesis as a rule do not give in to conservative therapy and the patient is compelled or forced to resort to programs of an auxiliary reproduction (IKSI). Productivity of these programs, depending on clinic kolebletsja from 20 up to 50 %.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./