PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear gynecologist, here some months at me strange monthly, kr...

The anonym
28.06.2004, 10:25
The dear gynecologist, here some months at me strange monthly, a blood dense, napodobii any slime. It was checked on presence of infections, all over again vyseeli a clamidiosis ureaplaz and a mycoplasma, the blood on presence of antibodies handed over result negative, handed over repeatedly smears have found out to nothing, the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes..
CHtozhe it? What inspection to pass or take place? Still I complain on irregular monthly (19 years, mes from 14 years)
Delays happen for 10 15 days. It was treated Diane-35 but then the doctor has forbidden t. To. Has counted 54 kg too harmful weight at body height 168.

child
29.06.2004, 16:42
As it seems to me, the endometriosis (on current mes-yh and sod-ju the leucocytes, specifying on an inflammation) is possible or probable. Descend or go on US vaginalnym the gauge and the good sanction ("vidmostju") the apparatus (at weak the initial stage of an endometriosis is not visible). Well and infections to treat necessarily. And from them can such be. Only I have not understood, how you handed over. Better a smear method PTSR.