PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I am a physician, me almost 30 years, about 5 years to me cannot with...

Julia
26.05.2004, 01:28
Hello the doctor. At me to you a question. More than six metsjatsev do not become pregnant. After the sexual certificate or act from a semen in a vagina the itch, leaves colorless sticky slime which pochemuto strongly smells as a blood. Uzi without deviations or rejections, analyses on hormones like too normal. With what the itch can be connected, what else inspection should be passed or taken place, whether costs or stands from for it or this again to go to hospital? Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
29.05.2004, 17:00
Whether to begin with " survey in mirrors " on an armchair there is no anomaly of development, erosion shejki a uterus or an endometriosis.

Olga
26.06.2004, 14:54
The dear doctor! I am a physician, me almost 30 years, about 5 years to me cannot put the exact diagnosis, all is limited " to a syndrome tazovyh pains ". In the anamnesis: 1 abortion in 1992, 1 births in time in 1999 (sobstveno, after sorts or labors all also has begun), 2 h a foreign salpingo-oophoritis, adherent or adhesive process at the left (though one doctor has denied it). But the problem in that that excruciates me the right ileal area, pains arise soon after meal, but at once I shall tell or say, that hr. An appendicitis do not confirm (speak, what even now there is no such diagnosis), there is a dysbacteriosis (periodically I accept Lineks courses, plus sour-milk products). But whether can give a dysbacteriosis such picture? Or vse-taki it only gynecology? Has forgotten one detail: in October, 2002 the greater or big oothecoma has been diagnosed for me at the left (5x8). The same year it or her it was possible "rassosat" conservatively. I can not understand, why so persistently hurts on the right. (and character be ill or sick different: That spasmodic, nojushchie, zhzhenie-at night). I shall be very grateful to you for any advice or council. Olga.

Malanova T.B.
29.06.2004, 10:45
Most likely, at you adherent or adhesive process in a small basin. Pains are caused by a spastic stricture of loops of an intestine on a background of solderings. You should follow a policy of a physiotherapy, pains will pass or take place.