PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 30 years. Intervals between monthly never were stabil...

Olja
27.06.2004, 04:50
Hello! To me of 30 years. Intervals between monthly never were stable (30 39 days), sometimes happen delays for 2, 3 weeks. In intervals between monthly sometimes happen allocation, botched work (on 5 - 10 days, during this period ovaries are increased as at monthly (so the doctor has told or said). On hormones it was not surveyed, and all rest by way of. Has given birth to 2 children, and both have been conceived "from the first", for 14 day from the beginning monthly, pregnancy too proceeded without problems. After sorts or labors there were some stable cycles, and then failures again began.
Prompt, please, what is it can be, whether it influences my health and whether it is possible to cure it? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.06.2004, 17:33
Most likely takes place " persistentsija a yellow body " - a status when it is developed or produced much progestrona and the uterus " cannot longly understand " there is a pregnancy or is pretended in pregnant women. Basically as those does not influence health, but quality of a life worsens. The similar piece of US is diagnosed at a delay of a cycle and by a level Progesteronum and as at a delay. As treatment a vitamin therapy on a cycle and oral contraception