PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdrastvujte, to me 44 years. Last menses since July, 15th 3 4 days (on zhiz...

olga
24.06.2004, 07:49
zdrastvujte, to me 44 years. Last menses since July, 15th 3 4 days (on a life not so plentiful). On July, 23rd the interrupted sexual certificate or act. Since July, 26th pochustvovola that dummies or papillas of steel bolezneny and the breast has increased. What to define or determine pregnancy it would be necessary to wait monthly or it would be possible to learn or find out and earlier tcho to take measures to abortion. Thanks

jkmuf
26.06.2004, 22:37
zdrastvujte, to me 44 years. Last menses since July, 15th 3 4 days (on a life not so plentiful). On July, 23rd the interrupted sexual certificate or act. Since July, 26th pochustvovola that dummies or papillas of steel bolezneny and the breast has increased. What to define or determine pregnancy it would be necessary to wait monthly or it would be possible to learn or find out and earlier tcho to take measures to abortion. Thanks

evromedprestizh
28.06.2004, 09:43
Is better wait a menses. Abortion is not done or made without acknowledgement or confirmation of presence ber-ti. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101 45 00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).