PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the Doctor! Recently I have addressed to the doctor owing to very bole...

Evgenie.
25.06.2004, 15:18
Good afternoon the Doctor!
Recently I have addressed to the doctor owing to very morbid menses, after survey and the US to me have advised to accept "Logest", but the friend has prompted other preparation - "ZHanin", having told or said, what is it new, "softer" preparation with good therapeutic effect. Prompt, please, what is this a preparation (ZHanin), what its or his action as a whole on an organism, by-effects, and how long it is necessary to accept this preparation in the therapeutic purposes?
Anatatsiju to this medicine I read, but for me the opinion of the expert is very important.
To you I shall be very grateful, having received the answer.
Yours faithfully,
Evgenie.

Soboleva L.I.
27.06.2004, 06:59
Hello! As a whole Wife's the same an effect, as well as other oral contraceptives plus antiandrogenic effect has. It is a modern and reliable contraceptive. However, as well as other preparations ZHanin does not approach or suit for all. Selection of a contraceptive - the problem or task solved in everyone konkternom a case and I think, that if your doctor has chosen Logest on it there were reasons. It will be better, if you discuss this question about yours the attending physician.