PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me for about a week slightly noet in district of coccyx, it is felt in rest (night) to...

Julia
26.06.2004, 17:26
At me for about a week slightly noet in district of coccyx, it is felt in rest (night) as infrequently pulsing weak pain, and not in one place, and as though from the different parties or sides of coccyx, for example - put more to the left, two days more to the right. I shall not understand, whether it in an intestine something not by way of, can, he is squeezed by the child, whether it is coccyx. Can, the child touches the nervous terminations or endings (at me 37 I week)? Help or Assist to understand and whether it is necessary to take measures? I the doctor minimally touches me on reception, only external surveys and in general anything essentially does not register even from a thrush, t. ch. With this problem to her is useless to address. Whether there were at whom similar signs and what is it can be? In advance thanks those who will respond.

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.06.2004, 03:01
This normal status dl 37 pregnancy - uteruses prepares for sorts or labors + there can be a disadvantage of a calcium. Absolutely safely it is possible to accept calcium 3.