PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It has been hospitalized in hospital in occasion of inspection of an adenomyosis diffuzn...

Svetlana, 36 years
24.06.2004, 07:27
"Hyperpolymenorrhea", cicatrical deformation shejki uteruses, otjagoshcheno have been hospitalized by the oncologic anamnesis (bazelioma a nose, it was spent oblucheneie in 1995) in hospital in occasion of inspection of an adenomyosis diffuzno-the nodal form.
31.10. The hysteroscopy has been made - the cavity of the uterus is free, endomitrioznye the centers, splitting of a basal layer on forward and back walls of a uterus, in oblosti the left ostium of a uterine pipe "etrutsirovanie" a usual kind.
In " " words which I can not disassemble as itself not the physician.
Operative treatment is recommended: excision of a uterus and shejki uteruses (the second is not clear why).
If I shall refuse operation than it threatens for my health, whether will pass this disease in oncologic.

Savchenko A.A.
24.06.2004, 19:32
Dear Svetlana. The endometriosis represents danger, causes various complications and without ozlokachestvlenija. As a rule surgical treatment with the subsequent hormonal therapy is shown. I think, that you need to believe to your doctor. What for to delete shejku uteruses? - she at you rubtsovo is deformed. There were breaks in sorts or labors which nebyli are taken in properly. The normal anatomic structure shejki uteruses is broken or disturbed. It conducts to disturbance of functioning shejki uteruses, conducts to precancerous and cancer diseases shejki uteruses. If the endometriosis will progress is can lead to education of rasping cicatrixes in a small basin, to disturbance of function tazovyh organs, to problems in sex. At times all comes to an end simply with physical inability. Approximately such picture. Though I have described the most sad prospects, but not always happens so all badly even without treatment.

Oksana
26.06.2004, 06:41
MNESDELALI OPERATION (SYNECHIAS) Now I TEST FREQUENT PAINS (MONTHLY POOR or SCANTY) is PROBLEMS With the INTESTINE THEREFORE I neznaju To ITSELF TO ADDRESS poosovetujte

Savchenko A.A.
26.06.2004, 17:56
For Oksana. Address to the gynecologist.