PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years, the first pregnancy, term of 24 weeks. US has shown, that in proek...

Tatyana
26.06.2004, 06:40
To me 22 years, the first pregnancy, term of 24 weeks. US has shown, that in a projection of a neck of a fetus there is a unitary not completed encirclement of a cord or navel. A presentation tazovoe, a placenta on a forward wall, 62 mm from edge or territory of internal fauces. The Motor performance of a fetus satisfactory. At term of 19 weeks according to US of complications, except for a low placentation, was not. Very much I worry and would like to receive your consultation. The encirclement of a neck of a fetus a cord or navel is how much dangerous and what you can recommend?

Todua I.V.
26.06.2004, 11:52
Calm down, no trouble and the dangerous US in indications is not present. As at you in a stock of 16 more weeks. For this time the fetus still will have time and to turn, and a cord or navel to unwind, and a placenta which and so it is fine located, will rise still above.
It will be necessary to make one more US on term of 34 35 weeks finally to establish or install position of a fetus.