PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 38 years, last five years I am protected mikroginonom. At usual os...

Tanja
23.06.2004, 09:31
To me of 38 years, last five years I am protected mikroginonom. At usual survey on an armchair at genikologa at me have found out a polyp on shejke uteruses. Its or his doctor on a place has removed, having sent in laboratory. Results of survey of a polyp will be ready not earlier, than in a month. She has told or said, that couple of days are possible or probable krovjanistye allocation, and then all should pass or take place. But, unfortunately, the second week at me proceed allocation - lumps of slime with a blood, especially after, excuse, a chair. Allocation that is they are not present. At night in a quiet status happens, that is not present, and in the afternoon - is. Iz-for them I cannot conduct a normal sexual life. Whether it is normal? What is the time it is usual these or it of allocation take place and how them to stop?
Thanks in advance for the answer.

Tanja
25.06.2004, 08:15
Several days ago has asked a question, but, unfortunately, while kvalifitsirovanno nobody has responded to it or him, therefore is compelled or forced to repeat a question.
To me of 38 years, last five years I am protected mikroginonom. At usual survey on an armchair at genikologa at me have found out a polyp on shejke uteruses. Its or his doctor on a place has removed, having sent in laboratory. Results of survey of a polyp will be ready not earlier, than in a month. She has told or said, that couple of days are possible or probable krovjanistye allocation, and then all should pass or take place. But, unfortunately, the second week at me proceed allocation - lumps of slime with a blood, especially after, excuse, a chair. Allocation that is they are not present. At night in a quiet status happens, that is not present, and in the afternoon - is. Iz-for them I cannot conduct a normal sexual life. Whether it is normal? What is the time it is usual these or it of allocation take place and how them to stop? Thanks in advance for the answer.