PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My partner has other woman. After affinity with her at it or him remain...

Tatyana
20.06.2004, 21:20
My partner has other woman. After affinity with her at it or him remain white allocation. After me all is pure or clean. There can be at it or her a disease?

Ketrin
21.06.2004, 21:52
How you suffer or bear it?? And thus fondly ask " disease can at it or her ". The mind boggles. Probably at it or her the thrush (it can quite be passed the husband, and then and to you) and in general who knows that else there is at it or her. Be protected with the husband condoms, whether that, time are compelled or forced to live "three together", be surveyed about infections (hand over a smear).

Erena
22.06.2004, 00:32
At me hronichesoe an inflammation of ovaries. Every spring and autumn begin an exacerbation, hurts in sides. I start to drink a yarrow. Whether there are any tablets to calm a pain?

Larissa
23.06.2004, 08:01
Very similar on garndrelez. It is a version of a thrush.

Light
24.06.2004, 22:34
Improbably! If at it or her a thrush - also you possibly will be ill, and the thrush is difficult for curing then! Think of the health eventually! So it is impossible!