PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Do not prompt, from what term it is necessary to start to wear a bandage? Or...

Alina
16.06.2004, 10:42
Good afternoon! Do not prompt, from what term it is necessary to start to wear a bandage? Or it is defined or determined by the doctor? At me 26 weeks, a burden usual "doberemennoe" the linen, any supporting or maintaining shorts. I can it in vain?
Thanks

JUlja
19.06.2004, 20:21
I in the first pregnancy have started to wear a bandage already gde-that in 34 35 weeks. Before kak-the stomach or belly did not stir or prevent that. And the doctor spoke, that at from 20 weeks it is possible to wear. But this all individually: conveniently and whether is not present.

JUlja
23.06.2004, 06:47
I think, you will feel, when it is time to put on a bandage. Approximately with 30 weeks it was more convenient to me to go in a bandage, especially if it was necessary to go in a shivering public transport. But I agree with the previous answer, be guided first of all by the sensations

Ekaterina
24.06.2004, 01:02
Usually a bandage wear, when without it or him to the woman simply already hardly to go (very big stomach or belly, a dorsodynia, disproportion of a stomach or belly and komplektsii). Often appoint or nominate it and doctors if the woman had some sorts or labors (ligaments or cords already weak, it is necessary to avoid a falling of the womb) or if really weak uterus and a bandage it is simply necessary with medical t. z. If at all of you by way of and without a bandage you feel well - he is not necessary to you. Let the organism itself consults.