PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had a delay monthly... The gynecologist has written out tablets for a call mes...

JULJA 33 YEARS
23.06.2004, 11:42
I had a delay monthly... The gynecologist has written out tablets for a call monthly and has recommended to hand over a blood on hormones in Invitro.. Results depressing.
Up to a call monthly FSG-108 (a level of a menopause 31 164), Oestradiolum less than 73.
For 5 day after the beginning monthly FSG - 28, 3
Oestradiolum - 364, other hormones in norm or rate...
By results of the gynecologist has told or said, that chances to become pregnant at me are not present absolutely from - for high level FSG (a normal level fsg for my age 5 10).. Ootids are not present. Only isskustvennoe a fertilization. A uterus small 32* 23* 30.. Therefore it is necessary to spend a hormonetherapy for stimulation and augmentations of a uterus and EKO..
In your opinion it is the correct diagnosis? And I do not have absolutely any chance to become pregnant and give birth the child?

JULJA 33 YEARS
23.06.2004, 21:06
I had a delay monthly... The gynecologist has written out tablets for a call monthly and has recommended to hand over a blood on hormones in Invitro.. Results depressing. Up to a call monthly FSG-108 (a level of a menopause 31 164), Oestradiolum less than 73. For 5 day after the beginning monthly FSG - 28, 3 Oestradiolum - 364, other hormones in norm or rate... By results of the gynecologist has told or said, that chances to become pregnant at me are not present absolutely from - for high level FSG (a normal level fsg for my age 5 10).. Ootids are not present. Only isskustvennoe a fertilization. A uterus small 32* 23* 30.. Therefore it is necessary to spend a hormonetherapy for stimulation and augmentations of a uterus and EKO.. In your opinion it is the correct diagnosis? And I do not have absolutely any chance to become pregnant and give birth the child?