PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question: Have stated antihistamine preporaty... And you could not napis...

marina
22.06.2004, 14:52
Question: Have stated antihistamine preporaty... And you could not write the name preporatov... What I them preobrela! Thanks big! The DEAR DOCTOR. TELL or SAY... I HAVE handed over SMEARS of 2 WEEKS NAZAT ALL HAVE normally simply advised povstavljat KLIONUM DE.... TIPO SMESHANAJA FLORA CHTOLI... BUT the DOCTOR HAS told or said THAT NO TROUBLE ALL 1 I provstavljala.. Also HAS continued the COURSE DURING MONTHLY.... MONTHLY there are 9 DAYS BUT ON MALU... The ITCH And REDDENINGS AROUND OF the CLITORIS Also HAS begun.. LENGTHWAYS GUJU..... (SEXUAL CERTIFICATES or ACTS were not) WHETHER there CAN be IT the THRUSH? OR it is REACTION TO KLIONUM D? THAT YOU WOULD WILL advise THAT IT HAS passed or HAS taken place.... THANKS! (and THAT ITCHS)

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Malanova T.B. February, 22nd 2004 23 : 12 : 36
Marina to not receive repeatedly same inadequate reaction, it is necessary to make all over again smears, and then to change a preparation. At present Kleon-D it is necessary to remove or take off. Allergic reaction so accept antihistaminics is possible or probable.

Malanova T.B.
23.06.2004, 08:54
Most banalnye-Suprastinum, Diazolinum.