PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say to me please, my sister, looked manager. Units and...

Nastja
21.06.2004, 00:50
Hello! Tell or say to me please, my sister, looked manager. Units and is very raspingly with mirrors! At it or her term of 16 weeks and the raised or increased tonus, unless it is possible to climb there in such term and so is raspingly? And its or her status is how much dangerous? Except for the aforesaid, after survey of US, at it or her all in norm or rate. And why this tonus is raised or increased, from what it occurs or happens? In itself, or from that that the person is nervous, or from something?

Malanova T.B.
21.06.2004, 20:49
The tonus is raised or increased at threat of an abortion. To her have painted a regimen and treatment?

Nastja
21.06.2004, 22:44
Yes. Magnesia (droppers) and nyxes with a papaverine. It or she was hurted or was ill;was sick with a kidney and she has asked the doctor, otchego-she hurts, he has easy responded her, that at it or her analyses of urine - bad (salts). Before, he about it or this even did not speak! In fact it was possible to tell or say at once! At it or her in a stomach or belly, it is constant sensations, bud-that water as in an aquarium pleshchetsja. What is it? And pressure low (100/50), a head is turned. Coffee speak to drink it is impossible. It is the truth? Respond please to our questions. Thanks.

Nastja
22.06.2004, 18:19
RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!