PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls!!! At me pregnancy of 5 weeks... Toshnit it is terrible and even up to a vomiting...

OLGA
17.06.2004, 17:06
Girls!!! At me pregnancy of 5 weeks... Toshnit it is terrible and even up to a vomiting... When it will terminate??? Who agent that itihomirit my stomach can knows!!!

Olja
20.06.2004, 06:33
Olga! I too uzhastno was excruciated with a toxicosis and so, that I could not use lipstick at all, not speaking about meal. Me stirred up already up to 6 month, I excuse blevala every day, has grown thin... For that then when has ceased toshnit, has started to type or collect on 5 in a month. The same that good. But it does not mean, that you will have the same, this all individually. To me very much helped or assisted from a nausea ledentsy-barbariski. Terpenja and success to you!

Nata
21.06.2004, 15:15
At everyone - to a miscellaneous. At me during 1 oh ber-ti the toxicosis was with 5 oh on 8 ju week. The meal helped or assisted. As soon as there came disgust for meal, it was necessary at once to something to eat (ate violently), and in 10 minutes there came simplification. In 2 ju pregnancy of a toxicosis was not.