PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I seem vsyotaki was ill with a rubella. Pregnancy of 7 weeks. Tell or say on toch...

Litisija
17.06.2004, 02:25
I seem vsyotaki was ill with a rubella. Pregnancy of 7 weeks. Tell or say on more exact as she is shown, whether there is an itch how rashes, etc. to Me it is very bad precisely look or appear, cannot believe, really to me will have to make cleaning?
There can pass or take place to me what nibud researches suddenly the kid has not suffered, when also what researches are done or made in this case? In advance thanks

Litisija
18.06.2004, 16:28
As to me was I cannot go to the doctor, there full pregnant, I do not wish anybody to infect.
How to me to be checked up, where?

Anna
18.06.2004, 18:31
Eto u vas nervnoje:) Inkubazionnyi period krasnuhi - ne menee 11 dney (a obycno - ne menee 16). Tak chto, mozhet, vse oboidetsya, chego ya vam I zhelaju. Esli zhe net - luchshe budet vse-taki beremennost prervat . No vse naladitsya I budet horosho - rano ili pozdno.

Katya
19.06.2004, 23:07
Basically, children's infections at adults can proceed a little differently. At children attributes of a rubella is occurrence of an eruption of pink color, fine, elements of an eruption do not merge with each other. There is an eruption first of all on the face, then in some hours extends on all body. The eruption keeps no more than three days, and then completely disappears. Besides at a rubella the augmentation of lymphonoduses, in particular on a back surface of a neck and a nape is observed. Catarrhal signs tazhe can be present, and rise in temperature - too. Probably, it is better to you to cause or call the local doctor from a usual district clinic on the house (having warned it or him that at you, probably, a rubella - doctors too happen pregnant women). Is better to consult, certainly, at infektsionista but who knows, you there can catch what sore still.. . If to consult with the doctor it will not be possible, gde-that in 5 7 days after a deflorescence you can hand over a blood on antibodies to a rubella. As a rule, this analysis do or make in any immunologic laboratory. And, if there is an opportunity, it is better to do or make the analysis with quantitative definition Ig G and Ig M though it and is more dear or expensive. After that it is necessary to go on reception to the immunologist who by results of the analysis will define or determine, there was it a rubella or not. As a last resort, you will be consulted, most likely, in this occasion by doctors from laboratory where you will hand over the analysis, or your gynecologist (that is less probable).

child
21.06.2004, 01:17
On Highway of enthusiasts there is a clinic where to me did or made the analysis of a blood on definition of a rubella. But I do not remember the name! There from the underground it is necessary to go by the bus.