PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I nurse the child 1, 2 months Have become pregnant. Whether it is necessary to stop kormlen...

Lena
08.06.2004, 16:04
I nurse the child 1, 2 months Have become pregnant. Whether it is necessary to stop feeding by a breast? If to not stop - as it to be reflected in pregnancy.

Ekaterina.
09.06.2004, 08:53
When the woman becomes pregnant, at it or her taste of milk and the majority of children changes refuse a breast. If the child himself will not refuse - it is necessary to stop to nurse in the second trimester (t. e. With 4 go month).

Alain
11.06.2004, 03:18
If pregnancy proceeds normally (there are no threats, toxicoses) can continue. Though (this my opinion) I do not see in it or this sense as your kid already big and quite can to eat different meal already. At a suction of a breast the uterus at mum is reflexly reduced, that is undesirable. Success.

Ekaterina.
14.06.2004, 14:45
The sense in feeding is always, while mum has a milk (though till 3 years), simply to feed from the second trimester it is impossible.

Creambird
18.06.2004, 04:52
Feeding at pregnancy is undesirable for a fetus, t. To a fetus in this case loses some necessary nutrients which in milk leave. I to feed have ceased.

evromedprestizh
20.06.2004, 22:58
Urgently stop feeding. It can lead to an abortion, and also can worsen development ber-ti. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.