PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to be in following sitatsii. I have a suspicion that I in position, but...

Olga
18.06.2004, 04:38
How to be in following sitatsii. I have a suspicion that I in position, but term less than 3 weeks cannot precisely tell or say. But I was in touch with the person a cat. In day of our dialogue was ill with a rubella. Whether I precisely do not know I hurted or was ill;was sick to her. How much it would be necessary to wait that she was showed or not? What to do or make in case of if pregnancy will prove to be true? And more the question, the test for urine bought or purchased in a drugstore shows an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, or it can be established or installed only at US and up to what term an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis not as itself does not show?

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.06.2004, 17:27
The test shows only presence of pregnancy. A site - at survey or on US. Does not show sjabja extrauterine till 10 12 weeks (then the pipe is torn). But it does not mean, that it or she cannot be diagnosed up to this term. In occasion of a rubella - specify presence of pregnancy, make the analysis on antibodies to rasnuhe if is iimunitet - leave pregnancy if is not present - interrupt unequivocally.